Starting from July 2023 small and medium companies may be liquidated by a simplified procedure.
Shareholders of a company will be entitled to file an application on deletion of the company from the companies’ register.
Based on the application, Russian tax authority will make a record that the company will be deleted from the companies’ register. Creditors will have 3 months to raise objections. If no objection comes, a company will be deleted.
The company shall also meet the following requirements:
– registered as a small or medium enterprise;
– not a VAT-payer;
– no taxes due;
– no outstanding debts to the creditors;
– not under bankruptcy, reorganization or liquidation;
– has no vehicles or real estate;
– settlements with employees accomplished.