Russian parliament considers the draft law that e-cigarettes and vapes shall be equal to cigarettes. Electronic smoking devices shall be sold same as cigarettes. Total ban of vapes is not under discussion.
The new regulations provide:
– vapes and e-cigarettes shall not be sold at exhibitions, online, by vending machines;
– they shall not be demonstrated in shops;
– minimal retail prices will be established by the government;
– some substances will be banned to use in electronic smoking devices;
– no discounts may be provided for vapes and e-cigarettes,
– limitations in advertising are also expected.