We are constantly evolving us for you
- Interim Management
- Head hunting
- Provision of legal address
- Assistance in finding office, residential or industrial real estate
- Inspection and appraisal of real estate and assets
- Assistance in negotiations
- Checking counterparties
- Opening and closing bank accounts, cooperation with banks
- Legalization and translation of documents (apostille)
- Liquidator’s services
We provide our clients with a variety of related services that greatly facilitate their business in Russia.
One of the most popular services is the performance of duties of the CEO of your Russian company or of the head of your Russian subdivision – this service gives you full control over your Russian business and releases top managers from the need to obtain a work permit and be frequently or permanently present in Russia.
HEAD HUNTING AND LEGAL ADDRESS
We will also be happy to assist you in recruitment of managers and Russian personnel of all levels – our specialists are aware of specifics of the Russian labor market and requirements of foreign investors for professional and personal skills of employees. We will organize selection of candidates, negotiate on their work conditions and arrange employment.
We will provide you with the legal address required to register your business in Russia, assist in finding a bigger office or industrial premises, check real estate, negotiate and agree on the most favorable terms and conditions with the landlord, formalize a lease or a real estate purchase contract.
When working with us you have no need to contact real estate or HR agencies – you get all services from one source.
In order to avoid unpleasant surprises in the future, we recommend that our specialists check your new Russian partners. Our law firm will check Russian counterparties in open sources and provide you with a report sufficient to understand the business reputation of the Russian partner.
We will check:
- the registration of the partner in Russian companies’ register and the main facts of its activities (location, management, shareholders, false information, etc.);
- information on tax registration and information in databases of tax authorities;
- ongoing and completed litigations (number of court cases, nature of disputes, behavior of the partner during a dispute, good faith in performance of obligations, etc.);
- enforcement proceedings (the amount of debt and good faith in execution of court decisions);
- rights to certain real estate and intellectual property;
- overdue taxes; information on bankruptcy;
- disclosure of information and public reporting (including balance sheets).
OPENING AND CLOSING BANK ACCOUNTS, COOPERATION WITH BANKS
Interaction with Russian banks often takes a lot of time and requires a large number of documents. Our specialists will be glad to take care of opening and closing accounts, online banking, updating client’s information as well as interacting with banks on any issues.
LEGALIZATION AND TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENTS (APOSTILLE)
We cooperate with one of the best translation agencies of Moscow specializing in legal translations. In addition, all translations are mandatory checked by our lawyers who speak German, English, Italian and Russian. You can always be sure that your documents are translated with excellent quality.